Steve is an ethics based professional with over 27 years of real estate investment, / finance / technology expertise acquired through over $750 million in real estate transactions and business consulting. He works in partnership with you to create strategic real estate business cases through thoughtful and structured planning, research, financial analysis, and negotiation.
Areas of Specialization:
- Investments & Leasing
- Sales & Marketing
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Strategy & Negotiation
- Finance & Restructuring
- Wealth & Estate Transition Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Mathematics (York University)
- Ontario Real Estate Association/Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Canadian Securities Institute: Professional Financial Planning Course; Canadian Securities Course; Branch Compliance Officer Course; Investment Funds in Canada Course
- Alliance Francaise Toronto
- Lease Savings: Negotiated a 34% Lease savings for global insurance company while providing support for site selection, business case development, negotiation, and project management for construction.
- Lease Buyout: Negotiated a company release from their current lease to help them relocate (with a 105% cost-recovery for the Sublet).
- Successfully negotiated a 15-unit multi-residential purchase, competing against 11 other offers with only the 5th highest bid price.
- Successfully negotiated an off-market 40,000 sf office building sale, achieving near-high market valuations on a per square foot basis.
Featured in Globe & Mail for a Niagara region, award-nominated client redevelopment project.
Innovative real estate investment and leasing advisory for private investors and public organizations looking optimize real estate performance, reduce costs/risk and promote stronger employee engagement.
ABB, AETNA, Amicus Attorney, BDC, Canadian Education Association, Clarity Recruitment, Computershare, DS Avocats, Global Maxfin Financial, Habib Canadian Bank, i3 International, LifeLabs, Prosper Canada, QuickPlay Media (AT&T), SONY, Toronto Psychology Clinic, Trolleybus Urban Development, University Health Network (UHN) and private investors.
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer fundraiser/participant)
- Junior Achievement of Canada (Facilitator)
- Richmond Hill Soccer Club (Associate Coach)